Make the most of Bangalore’s Online Property Tax Filing
The world is now a much smaller place with our changing lifestyle, priorities and easy accessibility between various parts of the world. We are no longer restricted to the places of our birth for a living and often relocate for work, marriage, and several other reasons – maybe once and sometimes even multiple times. Hence, people often purchase properties in cities that is their current place of work. Once they relocate, they need to visit the city simply for filing property tax, which may not always be feasible.
However, fortunately, the same can no longer be said about tax filing for a property in Bangalore. The process can now be completed online, right from scratch to the end.
Let’s take a closer look at the online procedure for filing your property tax in Bangalore:
- 1. Visit the official website of BBMP Property Tax.
- 2. Mention your property number in the space provided and select the submit option.
- 3. You will be redirected to another page where you have to enter your property number again, along with your registered name, and site ID, and then select on the submit button.
- 4. You will again be redirected to another page where you need to enter your contact number and email ID, and then click on the submit option.
- 5. Next, an OTP (One Time Password) will be generated and sent to your registered contact number and/or email ID.
- 6. The details regarding the amount that you need to pay as property tax will be displayed on your screen.
- 7. Select the tax amount and then choose the mode of payment from the available options.
- 8. A copy of the tax receipt will be generated, confirming that your payment has been successful. Don’t forget to keep a printout of this receipt for future reference during tax filing at the end of the financial year.
This is a smart move for owners with apartments in Bangalore who have relocated to and from the city. Everyone can now file property tax online for their apartments in the city.
So, make the most of the online tax filing procedure for your property in Bangalore, irrespective of your location! House of Hiranandani has a wide range of properties in Bangalore to suit the unique preferences and requirements of people looking for properties in the city. Go for one and make it your home or get one as a profitable investment.